Monday 16 January 2012

Do i look mad? yes, you do....

''I AINT MAD I AINT UPSET I AINT BOTHERED SINCE I CANT GO ON MIC I'M JUST GONNA WRITE ESSAY AFTER ESSAY OF THE SAME SHIT I'VE BEEN BARKING SINCE SEPTEMBER AIGHT?!?! ROFLMFAO.......please give me attention.....''-RayMan Baily


Thats what you sound like loser whining you got caught commenting on MY video AND your OWN video everybody knows just how desperate you are already....funny thing strom told me after you said you would 'consider' being in his movie HE never got back to YOU and on top of it he asked me to be in a movie when he was dating aurora bentham so keep FAILING FAILURE 


LOLOLOLOL i dont even have to roast you, your getting fucked from ALL ends check out THATSORAYVEN's latest post people....and watch RayMan shit his drawers again not my blog...but i do love reading it hehehehehe  <333


in other news omgsz blog all time high! and rising <333

0 comments:

Post a Comment